Your Ad Here

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Northern Soul Connoisseurs



Tracklist:
1. He Who Pickes A Rose - Jimmy Ruffin
2. Do I Love You (Indeed I Do) - Frank Wilson
3. 6 By 6 - Earl Van Dyke and The Motown Brass
4. Look At Me Now - Terry Callier
5. Stormy - Diana Ross & The Supremes
6. The Way You've Been Acting - Al Kent
7. Worth Every Tear I Cry - Dee Dee Warwick
8. Key To My Happiness - The Charades
9. I'm Learning To Trust My Man - The Sisters Love
10. Landslide - Tony Clarke
11. Baby Hit And Run - The Contours
12. Suspicion - The Originals
13. Moody Woman - Jerry Butler
14. Love Love Love - Bobby Hebb
15. Back Street - Edwin Starr
16. Boogaloo Party - The Flamingos
17. It's Better To Have (And Don't Need) - Don Covay
http://www.shareonall.com/Northern_Soul_Connoisseurs_txly_zip.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



sponsor

Disclaimer

This blog does not host any of the files mentioned on this blog or on its own servers. It only points out to various links on the Internet that already exist and are uploaded by other websites or users there. Links to albums will be removed if there is a complain from the artist or publisher.
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online